Tuesday 4 October 2011

The thin red line, with arrows!

SO, I'm thinking I will do the well-worn backpacker trail heading clockwise.  Weather in the  different regions being the biggest factor in when I'm visiting different spots - trying to see places in their prime.  Even if thousands of other backpackers have the same idea...

I've gotten a TON of great tips from friends who have been here before me, and all of these ideas are tucked away somewhere in my memory.  More relevant, a lot of them have been taken down in an online travel (google)doc that I'll be referring to as I go.

Check out the map, the artistically drawn red line route (with arrows!), and a few things I plan on doing.

If you've been, I would love to hear from you with your advice in the comment box below, or get ahold of me any other way. Facebook, email, or if you'd like to re-live your adventure I'm in Van until the 17th!

(I'm landing in Bangkok)

My very tentative route

No comments:

Post a Comment