Saturday 15 October 2011

2 Days 'til launch, turn your speakers to 11

With 2 full days left in Canada, I'm down to the short strokes and doing my best to figure out what I've forgotten... In reality, I won't remember what that 'important' thing was until I'm on the plane.  At which point, the trip will really have begun, and adaptation will be the norm.

OMG WE FORGOT KEVIN!

By the sounds of reports from Thailand, there is some issues with flooding around Bangkok, and in Northern provinces en route to Chiang Mai.  I've been in touch with some very helpful people on the ground there, and am ready to land in a giant puddle, I'll update everyone at home on how bad the situation really is once I arrive.

Until then, I'm spending more time updating my music collection than anything actually relevant to the trip..

Turn your speakers up loud, this one is a gem:

No comments:

Post a Comment